Application Development done the right way
We find that many web applications we come across that have been custom built for our clients before they came to us have not been built the right way. Messy coding, bugs and security holes, broken functionality and more are things that you never want to see in your final product. Here at SpiderWeb Solutions we are committed to developing code the right way and providing you with peace of mind that your application works to suit your business needs.
Here are some of the basic steps we go through with you to determine what will best suit your business:
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Features and priorities
- System Design
- User Acceptance Testing
- Final delivery to you
Many of our applications function with a back-end database which handles authentication as well as storing all the important data that you need to access with the front-end web application. All the code we develop for you is your intellectual property and as such on request you can be provided with a full database and code dump for your security.
When hosted on our servers, your database is backed up nightly and the backups retained for 30 days should you wish to go back to an earlier point in time. We can adjust backup schedules to fit your needs and can backup applications as much as every 10 minutes for example.
Below are some examples of web applications that have been developed in the past for clients.
- Event Administration System: Users, Applications, Accounting, Mailing Lists, Teams, Activities, Payment Gateway etc
- Student Marking System: Custom marking for teachers and students including publishing of student marks viewable online. Brings marking to a completely paperless system
- Membership Areas: Private file repositories, discussion forums, account details and more
- Shopping Carts: Customised image uploading and thumbnails, sales, customer details, invoicing
- Payment Gateways: PayPal, Westpac, NAB, e-Way, Stripe
- eBay, Australia Post and Xero integration
- MailChimp Integration