Discover the Advantages of a Hosted VoIP PBX
Asterisk is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. Asterisk is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
A hosted IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to manage via web-based configuration interface
- No onsite hardware that you need to manage or replace on a replacement lifecycle
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring as the phones use the existing CAT6 network cabling your computers use
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to connect a phone from almost any internet connection
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in. We primarily sell Yealink
- Save on monthly call costs compared to the big 4 providers in Australia
Allow SpiderWeb Solutions to take the hassle out of deploying and managing a hosted phone system for your office. Reduce your monthly expenditure on outgoing calls, register multiple DID’s (incoming phone numbers for example 08 9211 XXXX) and have each number route to a different person, allow your employees to work from home and make/receive calls and customise voice attendants, voicemail to email, fax to email, on hold music, call queues and more.
Contact us today to find out more.Contact us